Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices
RAVEN’S Advanced Progressive Matrices (APM-III)
Assess overall general ability - the aptitude to learn new concepts quickly and solve new and complex problems without drawing on prior knowledge
RAVEN’S is a gold-standard, highly trusted assessment that helps organisations measure an individual’s level of general (cognitive) ability by specifically assessing the following abilities that are required for success in many job roles or training courses:
- > Lateral thinking
- > Learning new concepts quickly
- > Solving new and complex problems without drawing on prior knowledge
Compared with other assessments, RAVEN’S is one of the most proven predictors of performance in roles requiring these abilities. It uses a non verbal approach (diagrammatic) and therefore reduces potential linguistic bias, thus making it perfect for recruiting across geographies.
RAVEN’S offers information about someone’s capacity for analysing and solving problems, abstract reasoning, and the ability to learn. It is widely used within graduate recruitment, plus for roles across multiple sectors.
APM-III allows assessors to easily administer the online tests to any number of test takers for unsupervised remote
- > Item-bank renders screen-sharing of items pointless as no two candidates will receive the same set of items. This stops over-exposure of items, thus protecting the integrity of the test
- > Test (instructions) and reports in more than 12 languages
- > Online for unsupervised and/or supervised completion
- > Easy to administer. Online test link can be sent to any number of test-takers with one click