SOSIE 2ND GENERATION
SOSIE 2nd GenerationTM
Predict job performance and culture fit by assessing personality traits and values
Two people with the same personality traits may act differently according to their value systems. And a clash between personal and job or organisational values often lead to disillusionment in the role or with the organisation, decrease in job satisfaction, disengagement and turn-over. On the contrary, alignment between the person and the organisational values is a boost in terms of job performance, learning and development, job satisfaction and loyalty.
SOSIE is the only reliable assessment to identify a person’s personality AND values system to reliably predict motivations, behaviour and adaptation to a role, team and organisational culture.
Eight personality traits to look at the characteristics that influence someone’s behaviour:
Dominance, Responsibility, Stress Resistance, Sociability, Cautiousness, Original Thinking, Personal Relations, Vigour
Six interpersonal values to identify what drives someone in terms of interactions with others:
Support, Conformity, Recognition, Independence, Benevolence, Power
Six personal values to explore someone’s drivers in terms of ways of working and professional activities:
Materialism, Achievement, Variety, Conviction, Orderliness, Goal orientation
Valid and reliable, the SOSIE enables you to get results quickly, and the quasi-ipsative question format makes it difficult for candidates to fake responses. Multiple reports are available, such as a basic profile report, sales report, manager report, customer service report and a candidate feedback report.
- > Assess personality and values with one single questionnaire
- > Full range of reports to suit the customer needs
- > Competency reports that show likely fit with a number of the competencies required for various roles (Managers, Sales, Teachers and Customer service rep.)
- > Extensive cross-cultural adaptations across 12 countries
- > Related services available on request (job profiling, specific norm, bespoke report, etc.)
- > Reliable, backed by years of research and thousands of data
- > Very hard to fake (ipsative format)
- > Easy to Administer: online administration.