Cancellation And Refund Policy
1. TRAINING PROGRAMMES/WORKSHOPS
When you register for a Training Programme/Workshop, you agree to the following terms:
- Requests for cancellation must be made IN WRITING at least THREE DAYS (72 HOURS) prior to the commencement of the scheduled Training Programme/Workshop.
- All booking/registration fees paid in respect of the Training Programme/Workshop concerned is NOT REFUNDABLE. However, participants may re-schedule to book the SAME Training Programme/Workshop on a date NO LATER THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of cancellation.
- Participants who fail to re-book the Training Programme/Workshop within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of cancellation, will be required to pay a fresh booking/registration fee to schedule themselves for the Training Programme/Workshop.
- Requests for cancellation made LESS THAN THREE DAYS (72 HOURS) of the scheduled Training Programme/Workshop WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE to re-schedule the Training Programme/Workshop. A fresh booking/registration fee is required to book/register for the Training Programme/Workshop.
2. PTE ACADEMIC TEST Cancellation
Cancellations/rescheduling of the PTE Academic Test is subject to Pearson VUE’s Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Please refer to Pearson Vue’s Cancellation and Refund Policy which is available at
3. PURCHASE OF BOOKS/TRAINING MATERIALS
Books and training materials, once purchased, are NOT RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE.
However, requests for replacement may be made for the same product if the product received is torn/damaged. Requests for replacement must be made within THREE (3) CALENDAR DAYS from the date of purchase and the torn/damaged product returned to our office, in its original condition/packaging, complete with receipt.
Replacements can be collected from our office WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS from the date of returning the torn/damaged products, subject to availability of stock.
4. PTE ACADEMIC TEST STRATEGIES WORKSHOP
CANCELLATION BY WORKSHOP PARTICIPANT
If participant decides to withdraw from the workshop prior to commencement, the Registration fee of RM500.00 WILL NOT be refunded. However, participant may be allowed to carry forward the registration fee to the next available workshop up to a maximum of TWO (2) WEEKS from the initial scheduled workshop. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN if the participant does not schedule to attend a workshop within THIRTY (30) DAYS of the initial scheduled workshop.
CANCELLATION BY SCICOM ACADEMY
Scicom Academy reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability. Registration/other fees paid will be automatically carried forward to the next available workshop up to a maximum of THIRTY (30) DAYS from the cancelled workshop. The participant will be entitled to a full refund ONLY IF Scicom Academy fails to schedule any workshop for THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of the cancelled workshop.